TRANSLATION EDGE has established, defined and implemented the most effective quality assurance and traceability process to streamline a delivery of the most accurate translation, interpreting, localization and transcription services to meet your multilingual needs and satisfaction. We apply our language knowledge, technology and industry expertise to ensure your and your company success worldwide. Our quality assurance and traceability system based on EN 15038:2006 standards for translation services, including quality standards and requirements for human and technical resources to monitor and to provide accuracy and high quality of service. The standardized methods of our QA are:
- Project registration for traceability by project manager, technical analysis of source files identifying text, language, terminology difficulty, intended audience of source/ target texts, adaption to target audience, file format, style guides.
- Certified linguists, native speakers, with expertise in subject area, translate content implementing Translation Memories, glossaries and reference materials.
- Proofreaders verify that translated text is correctly conveyed with grammatical accuracy and translation consistency.
- Editing provided by specialist linguistic team to ensure files and documents are complete, visually correct and consistent across all design/styles and match original formats.
- Project Managers supervise all aspects of the translation process, monitor project deadlines and deliver 24/7 client communication support.
Our interpreters follow a Code of Conduct and Ethics and each linguist has signed a Confidentiality Non-Disclosure Agreement to ensure client’s privacy and to guarantee content confidentiality. Translation Edge is proud of our dedicated team of professionals certified in linguistics, native-speaking translators and interpreters, editors insuring clarity and comprehension, information technology experts and project managers contributing their skills and knowledge to the everyday multilingual challenges around the globe. Our success is due to personal screening of all our translators’ and interpreters’ language knowledge, translation/interpreting skills, cultural and technical competence and area of expertise, with an aim to provide the high standard of work across all business segments.
Our attention to details with a customer-focused environment is ready to handle your project with full dedication and with our quality assurance standards to guarantee accuracy, on-time delivery and superior client satisfaction.
Read more: 5 TIPS FOR HIGH QUALITY TRANSLATION 1. Finalize your content before sending it out for translation 2. Provide the correct language into which your text has to be translated 3. Get involved 4. Make sure your translation goes through 3 step process 5. Plan ahead